Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catch Of The Day: Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I've done it again. Created such a monumentally huge bunch of bookmarks that I tremble at the thought of turning it into a blog. But in the interim, there is this one item at eBay for which the auction expires tomorrow. I don't want you to miss it, so here we are.



This charming silver Chinese fishing pier is an import from the late the late 19th or earliest 20th century. It is rendered in such exquisite detail, that each piece was cast separately, and then they were all combined for the charming scene above. Not only is it stunning, it's certain to make an excellent investment.

I can't help but wonder if the green yarn was originally silver chain. Were I to purchase this peice, I would replace the yarn with the chain for aesthetic reasons if not for restorational reasons.

This is one of the fine antiques placed for auction by the BubbleKing set to end in just over 21 hours and requires an opening bid of $275.00.

Wishing you the best of shopping,

Second Hand Roze



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Deep in the Heart of Uncertain Texas

1 comment: