Friday, February 4, 2011

Catch of the day February 4, 2011 Coolest Eyeglass Frames Ever



I had promised myself I wasn't going to do it anymore.  In fact, I was actively Not Looking at Eyeglass Frames when it happened.  I was struck dead by this pair on eBay.  Now, don't be too angry with me.  Think how stunning they're going to look with that skunk coat!

One of the temples is stamped SUNMODES SRO. The color is a checkered, glossy black and white print and solid black on the inside.  They say something at the auction that means nothing to me about size, so all I can say is if you understand these things, read the auction.




They are old, dead stock (can you believe it?) from a optometrist. 

I think they are so cool, I could just die.

Offered by egamon where they have more cool eyeglass frames than you could need in a lifetime.  But this is the cream of the crop.  The creme de la creme.

Current price $24.50 and climbing.

Happy Shopping little kittens!  And stay warm!

Second Hand Roze



No comments:

Post a Comment